Bowl For Kids' Sake 2012-2013
Bowl For Kids’ Sake is Family Service Agency’s Big Brothers Big Sisters largest annual fundraising campaign that funds up to 65% of the BBBS annual budget. All monies donated or raised at Bowl For Kids’ Sake (BFKS) stays local to help the children of DeKalb County.
- If you are unable to form a team of 3-4 people, you can still bowl if you do not mind bowling with people you do not know.
- The minimum donation per individual bowler is $75 in order to receive a T-shirt. This can be accomplished through pledges from friends or family.
Each bowler will receive one game, including shoes, and a BBBS short-sleeved T-shirt with a $75 donations at the event.
Event dates are as follows:
March 1, 2 & 3 - Mardi Gras Lanes in DeKalb
March 10 - Idle Hour Lanes in Sandwich
Bowlers are asked to chose the date and time that best fits their schedule.
Big Brothers Big Sisters will make every attempt to accommodate this request.
If you would like to participate in this fantastic fundraiser, contact Courtney via e-mail or phone at 815.758.8616. The team registration form is in the link below. Please fill it out and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your support!
BFKS Team Registration Form
Tips For Getting Pledges
• Set a goal for yourself and encourage others to help you reach that goal.
• Do not be afraid to ask - the worst anyone can say is “no.”
• Let people know why you are raising money and what it means to you - inspire them.
• Ask family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, people at your church, gym or associations/organizations. They may even help to spread the word.
• Talk to your employer about giving a pledge on behalf of the company or about matching the total amount that you raise.
• Ask others to participate in the event. If they can’t, they may be willing to at least give you a pledge towards your efforts.
• Remind your donors that they can also donate online. You will be listed as the bowler to receive the pledge. Visit our Web site at www.fsadekalbcounty.org.
• Whatever you do, be creative and HAVE FUN - it will be infectious to those around you!